CONFERENCES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS
Dr. Shakti Kumar Gupta :
* Chairman, South Asian Conference CME on Synergy in Healthcare (SASHCON) held from 3rd to 6th November, 2008 in collaboration with WHO and in association with The Indian Institute of Architects and The School of Planning Architecture, New Delhi.
* Programme Director, Healthcare Executive Management Development Programmes for senior Healthcare Executive Professionals, organised by Department of Hospital Administration, AIIMS in collaboration with World Health Organisation at Goa, from 14th to 18th April, 2008 and 16th to 20th September, 2008.
* Programme Director, Training Programme on Hospital Administration for Medical Superintendents, GDMOs, non-specialists of Coal India Ltd. held at IICM, Ranchi in January-February, 2009 at Indian Institute of Coal Management, Ranchi organised by Department of Hospital Administration, AIIMS.
* Chairman, CME on Legal Ethical Issues in Medical Practices in AIIMS, New Delhi on 30th April, 2008 organised by Department of Hospital Administration, AIIMS.
* Chairman, CME on Laws Applicable to Hospitals at AIIMS, New Delhi on March, 2009 organised by Department of Hospital Administration, AIIMS in collaboration with Christian Medical Association, New Delhi.
* Chairman, National workshop on Standaridization of Syllabus for PG Course in Hospital Administration organised by Department of Hospital Administration, AIIMS in collaboration with Medical Council of India and World Health Organisation held on 18th 19th October, 2008 at AIIMS, New Delhi
Dr. D.K. Sharma :
Attended National Conference on Govt. Procurement being organised by Indian Institute of Materials and Management at New Delhi
Dr. Sidhartha Satpathy :
Programme co-ordinator, training programme on Hospital Management and Administration for Medical Superintendents, GDMOs non specialists of Coal India at IICM and CME on Clinical issues during field visit to AIIMS in January, 2009.
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Arya :
* Interaction meet on Implementation of Bio-medical Waste (MH) Rules in India and Proposed Action Plan on 8th August, 2008 at Hotel Samrat by CPCB.
* National Advocacy Workshop on Health Promoting Hospitals (in collaboration with World Health Organization) from 11th to 13th August, 2008 at NASC Complex, ICAR, New Delhi.
* Co-author in Paper presented Outsourcing Support Services – The Know-How in the 2nd National Conference HART-2008 (Hospital Administration Recent Trends) held from 11th to 12th October, 2008 at Chandigarh.
* Part of organizing team as Chief Organising Secretary in SASHCON 2008, held at AIIMS in 3rd - 6th November, 2008.
* Attended seminar on Government Procurement–towards efficiency and transparent systems on 20th November, 2008 at Hotel Shangri-la, New Delhi.
* Attended one week training programme in Management Development Programme on Behavioral Skills for Senior Health Administrators from 24th to 28th November, 2008 at NIHFW, New Delhi.
* Facilitated District Communication Strategy Workshop under the programme MIC, at Shri Chatrapati Sahuji Medical University, Lucknow on 27th February, 2009.
* Facilitated District Communication Strategy Workshop at Darbhanga Medical College on 22nd March, 2009.
Dr. Aarti Vij:
* Attended awareness seminar on Injury Prevention a Social Responsibility organized by Jai Prakash Narayan Trauma Centre, AIIMS (JPNATC) on 12th March 2009 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
* Attended Chaired in the Symposium on Promotion of Deceased Organ Donation at Deptt of Renal Transplant Surgery, PGIMER, Chandigarh on 7th February 2009.
* Attended SASHCON organized by Deptt of Hospital Admn. AIIMS from 3-6 November 2008.
* Attended and delivered a guest lecture in the 2nd International Health Care Quality Conclave on Enabling Safety in Health Care Organizations in the Indian Health Care Quality Forum (IHCQF) at New Delhi on 12 13 September 2008.
* Attended and delivered a talk on Organ Donation in the 23rd National Eye Donation Fortnight on 8th September 2008 at Dr. R.P. Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS.
* Attended Healthy Lifestyle Exhibition 2008 organized by Deptt of Dietetics, AIIMS on 18th August 2008.
* Attended and delivered lecture on Organ Donation Transplantation at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi on 6th August 2008.
* Attended and delivered lecture on Organ Retrieval Banking Organisation for M.Sc Nursing Students of AIIMS on 23rd June 2008.