B) Departmental Project (Title only):
Dr. Y. K Gupta
1. Assessment of Awareness of Environmental Mercury Pollution in Healthcare System: Solutions & Strategies for Prevention, Ministry of Environment & Forests, Government of India. Rs. 21,14,796/-.
2. Pharmacological Evaluation of plant extracts and their medicinal products. Funded by Ranbaxy research foundation.
3. A preliminary study on the anti-obesity property of a Unani formulation in experimental models in rats. Funding by Central Council of Research in Unani Medicine. Rs. 6.89,276.
Dr. S. K. Maulik
1. Clinical trial of a standardized preparation of Terminalia arjuna in patients with left ventricular dysfunction. Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi.
2. Modulatory effects of phytoadaptogens on cardiovascular and neurological changes induced by experimental stress in rats. Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
3. Estimation of oxidative stress during oral iron supplementation (daily vs weekly) with or without Vitamin C among anaemic pregnant mothers- An ICMR Task Force Study. Funded by the Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi.
Dr. K. H. Reeta
1. Plasma level monitoring of mycophenolic acid and clinical outcome in renal transplant patients (Institute Research Grant, 2007-2008, Rs. 1,00,000/-).
Dr. Surender Singh
1. Major research project funded by ICMR, New Delhi on “Standardization and pharmacological studies on antiarthritic Unani formulation “Majoon suranjan” based on clinical Unani literature” as Principal Investigator (Total funding Rs. 23,30,976/-).
1. Evaluation of Terninalia arjuna as a potential `prophylactic’ antihypertensive. Jagriti Bhatia. Funded by AIIMS for 1 year (2006-2007). Funds : Rs. 70,000.
2. Dr. Jagriti Bhatia- Neurobehavioual evaluation of hydroalcoholic extract of Emblica officinalis with special reference to its antiepileptic activity.
3. Dr. Jagriti Bhatia- AIIMS funded project on “Evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of plant lipids containing alpha-linolenic acid” as Principal Investigator (Total funding Rs. 1,05,000/-).