Ongoing Research Projects
- Artificial skin (Bio-inspired bi-layer polymeric hybrid scaffold) for burn injuries and trauma care – In collaboration with the IIT, Delhi.
- National Programme for Prevention and Management of Burn Injuries- A Situational Analysis – in collaboration with the MoHFW.
- Controlled Clinical Trial to assess the effectiveness of topical application of C1 herbal oil on Superficial external wound and Split Thickness Skin Graft donor's site for surgical wound healing – in collaboration with the Ministry of AYUSH and CCRAS.
Departmental Theses, Projects:
- To study the epidemiological profile of BPI patients presenting to a tertiary Centre in North India.
- Role of triamcinolone acetonate in the evolution of scar
- Cross finger flap for thumb distal soft tissue defects using index finger vs ring finger: a comparative study.
- Smartphone thermography in a microvascular tissue transfer: pilot study
- Early Outcomes following mangled foot and ankle Trauma: Comparison of limb salvage vs below knee amputation from an Indian perspective.
- A concordance study to compare smartphone thermography with intraoperative visualisation in detection of perforators in anterolateral thigh flap – a prospective cohort study
- Epidemiology of hand injuries
- Evaluation of sensory outcomes following management of fingertip Amputations.
- To assess knowledge about replantation in patients with traumatic amputations attending AIIMS emergency department
- Evaluation of functional outcome of repair of acute extensor tendon injuries of foot and ankle.
- Pattern of metacarpal fractures in patients presenting to a level 1 trauma centre in North India
- Defining the impact of trauma and burns in social determinants of health: unintended costs and consequences
- A comprehensive prospective study of micro needling with/without PRP infiltration for management of post-surgical scars.