Long & Short Term Trainings
Various long and short term trainings are provided under following categories:
- Ph.D. in Hospital Administration
- Short Term Trainings upto period of Six months
- Long Term Trainings: 6 months to 2 years
- Training to Foreign Nationals and WHO fellows
- Continuing Medical Education Programmes
- Healthcare Executives Management Development Programme (Hx MDP)
Details of the training, fee, schedule etc can be obtained from the academic section of the institute or from the institute website www.aiims.edu.
Training to students from different institutes has also been carried out throughout the year 2008-2009
· Two WHO fellows from Myanmmar received training for a period of one month in March, 2009
· Fifteen Students of Health Sector Management Programme (HSMP) from Boston University School of Management, USA underwent sensitization programme for one day in January,2009.
· Twenty Medical Superintendents of Coal India Ltd. , Ranchi underwent training in the Department in January, 2009
· One student from Deccan School of Management, Hyderabad underwent observership for a period of three months from September to November, 2008.
· Four officers from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune received training in the Department for a period of two weeks in October, 2008.
· Eleven students of MD (Community Health Administration/Diploma in Health Administration) from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi received training in the Department for a period of two weeks in October, 2008.
· Two students of Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune received training in the Department for a period of two and half months from May, 2008 to July, 2008.