Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, AIIMS
Guidelines for DNA Test
We are providing service for disputed paternity test referred by Police and Court only.
Requirements for DNA test
- Properly filled Performa along with following documents.
- Court order / MLC paper.
- Identity proof- copy of Aadhar/voter ID/PAN card/ Driving licence.
- Two colour passport size photo
- Blood sample (5ml) should be collect in K2 EDTA vial.
- Application should be duly forwarded by concerned authority [not below the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP)].
- Only case(s) of South and South East District Jurisdictions or referred case of high court will be accepted.
- DNA profiling Charges are Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees- Ten Thousand) per blood sample.