- Patient Education materials:
1. Patient education leaflets on Epilepsy: A Guide for parents in English & Hindi
2. Patient education leaflets on Febrile seizures: A Guide for parents in English & Hindi
3. A health card for OPD patients with Immunisation, Development and Nutrition
4. Patient education leaflets: Neurocysticercosis in English & Hindi
5. Patient education leaflets: Dietary therapies overview ( English & Hindi) and detailed (English & Hindi) in epilepsy.
6. Patient education leaflets: Cerebral Palsy in English & Hindi.
7. Patient education leaflets: SMA in English & Hindi
8. Patient education leaflets: DMD in English & Hindi
- Headache Diary
10. Seizure Diary
- Epilepsy card
- Autism Services
- Patient Information Booklet For Autism
- Autism Awareness: Bringing them in the mainstream
15. Patient education leaflets: Sensing Sensory Needs Understanding Sensory Processing Disorders: A Guide for parents in English & Hindi
16. Patient education DVD with slides and videos on Autism
17. Day care manual: Neurological day care procedures
18. Child Development Monitoring card which was developed as a part: Expert Group of Autism of the National Trust
19. Standard Operating Procedures for Electrophysiology Lab
20. Patient information booklet for autism: Empowering the children with Autism and their families
21. Video in Hindi and English on Domicilliary management of seizures
22. Compilation of bilingual posters in Hindi and English on various aspects of seizures and Epilepsy
23. Developed a educational video on early intervention and CIMT (contraints induced movement therapy)
- 24. A diagnostic tool for epilepsy has been developed which can be easily downloaded in app form from google play store and apple play store and also available on microsite; address of which is m.pedneuroaiims.org.
25. The microsite has additionally got educational material for clinicians and also parents on various neurodevelopmental disorders which is being continuously updated and a interactive domain has been added whch can be logged in as a parent or health care professional
26. A diagnostic tool for Autism spectrum disorder has been developed recently which can be easily downloaded in app form from google play store and apple play store and also available on microsite; address of which is m.pedneuroaiims.org
27. Autism The facts: A comprehensive Guide for parents and healthcare providers (Bilingual text and poster combined) Conceptualised and edited by S Gulati, published by National Trust to be distributed Nationwide
28. Video in Hindi and English on modified Constrained induced movement therapy
29. Video in Hindi and English on Early stimulation
30. Diagnostic tools for ADHD and Neuromotor impairments have been developed and are being developed into mobile apps.