- Complement factor H (CFH), Related protein 1 (CFHR1) and its role in maintenance of immunological tolerance (Dept. of Hematology, AIIMS New Delhi and RCB Faridabad).
- To characterize humoral and cell mediated immune memory in anonymous healthy blood bank donors and to assess whether the cell mediated immune memory strictly co-exists with humoral immune memory (Paediatrics).
- In vitro assessment of platelets stored in PAS at 22oC and 4oC: A pilot study.
- The effectiveness of the Mirasol PRT process vs. the effectiveness when challenged with clinically relevant levels of S.Epidermidis.
- Sensitivity of individual and mini pool nucleic acid testing assessed by dilution of hepatitis B nucleic acid testing yield samples.
- Experience of buffy coat pooling of platelets as a supportive care in thrombocytopenic dengue patients: A prospective study.
- Discrepancy in blood grouping: Subgroups of B – Challenges and Dilemma.
- Adverse events during apheresis procedures: Audit at a tertiary hospital.
- Low density lipoprotein apheresis in a pediatric patient of a familial hypercholesterolemia: Primiexperientia from a tertiary care center in North India.
- Blood and blood component therapy in neonates.
- Retrospective evaluation of adverse transfusion reactions following blood product transfusion from a tertiary care hospital: A preliminary step towards hemovigilance.
- Transfusion related acute lung injury in a child with leukemia.
- Influence of a critical single nucleotide polymorphism on nuclear receptor PXR- promoter function.
- Chemiluminescence brings renaissance in TTI screening: Primiexperientia.
- Effect of hypovolemia on efficacy of reflex maintenance of blood pressure on orthostatic challenge. High blood pressure and cardiovascular prevention.
- Decreased spontaneous baro-reflex sensitivity as an early marker for progression of hemorrhage. High blood pressure and cardiovascular prevention: the official journal of the Italian Society of Hypertension.
- Modulation of cardiac autonomic tone in non-hypotensivehypovolemia during blood donation.
- Blood group phenotype frequencies in blood donors from a tertiary care hospital in north India.
- Evaluation of Miarosol pathogen reduction system by artificially contaminating platelet concentrates with Staphylococcus epidermidis: A pilot study from India.
- Comparison of ProcleixUltrio Elite and ProcleixUltrio NAT assays for screening of TTI among blood donors in India.
- Retrospective review of platelet transfusion practices during 2013 dengue epidemic of Delhi, India.
- Screening donated blood for TTI by serology along with NAT and response rate to notification of reactive results: An Indian experience.
- Prevalence and specificity of RBC alloantibodies in Indian patients attending a tertiary care hospital.
- Five years of experience with ID NAT at a tertiary care centre in north India: An interdictory step in preventing TTI.