Dr Jyotsna Punj
Professor, Department of Anaesthesiology, Pain Medicine and Critical Care
- Areas of Interest: Ultrasound guided blocks for acute pain, Ultrasound guided blocks for chronic pain, Ultrasound guided sympathetic blocks, BIS, NMT
- Workshops conducted:
- International: More than 80 International workshops inSri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Nepal, Tanzania, Eswatini on topics like Airway Management, BLS, ACLS, Ultrasound guided workshops, Emergency Management etc.
- More than 100 workshops for doctors at various centers in India
- Resuscitation workshops for nuns and monks of Sakya Monastery
- Guest lectures: More than 120 at various International and National fora
- Chief investigator of two extramural grantsand two intramural funded projects
- Prospective randomized controlled trial to compare magnetic therapy to medical treatment for chronic back pain. ICMR funded. Ongoing
- Comparison of paralysis of laryngeal adductor vs adductor pollicis at time of intubation with NIM EMG endotracheal tube. Intramural. Ongoing
- Mean time to low flow anesthesia: Comparison of Baums clinical criteria, FE/FI 0.8 and State Entropy <50. Intramural. Completed
- Research projects as Chief Investigator
- Randomized controlled trial to compare dexamethasone and clonidine in ultrasound stellate ganglion nerve block by parameters of numerical rating scale and vascular dynamics
- Prospective randomize controlled trial to compare magnetic therapy to medical treatment for chronic low back pain
- Comparison of efficacy of nerve stimulation assisted ultrasound guided versus ultrasound guided glossopharyngeal nerve block inpatients with glossopharyngeal neuralgia-a randomized interventional trial
- Comparison of efficacy of nerve stimulation assisted ultrasound guided transforaminal injection versus ultrasound guided transforaminal injection in patients with lumbar radicular pain: a randomized interventional trail
- Randomized controlled trail to compare efficacy of ropivacaine dexamethasone combination to pulsed radiofrequency of superior hypogastric plexus in chronic pelvic pain patients
- Research projects as Chief Guide
- To assess the technical feasibility of ultrasound guided outplane lumbar sympathectomy block and its confirmation by fluoroscopy in patients with peripheral arterial disease: a prospective observational study-completed
- Analgesic efficacy and safety profile of Glossopharyngeal nerve block using Extraoral Anatomical landmark technique VS Ultrasound Guided technique in patients with Eagles Syndrome. Completed
- Comparison of analgesic efficacy of ropivacaine and levobupivacaine in labor analgesia by dural puncture epidural technique: a prospective double blinded randomized trial. Completed
- Randomized controlled trail to compare time to endotracheal intubation by novice anesthesiologists when performed by direct laryngoscopy without verbal video laryngoscope feedback to direct laryngoscopy with verbal video laryngoscope feedback. Ongoing
- To compare the sedative effect of subarachnoid block with and without intravenous midazolam using BIS monitoring in patients undergoing lower limb surgeries- a randomized controlled trial. Ongoing
- Editorial board member
- Associate editor of IJPUT/ Associate editor of Russian Journal of Obstetrics/Guest editor of JOACP/ IJA/ Saudi Medical Journal/ BMJ open/ International journal of Pediatrics/SOJ Anesthesiology & Pain Management/Editorial board of Annals of Critical Care
- Ultraviolet rays in the decontamination of mobile phones in hospital premises. ICMR funded. Completed
- Punj J, Sundaram S. Ultrasound-guided glossopharyngeal nerve block: Description of a new technique. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2021 Jul-Sep;37(3):483-485.
- Darlong V, Kalaiyarasan R, Baidya DK, Pandey R, Sinha R, Punj J, Dada T. Effect of airway device and depth of anesthesia on intra-ocular pressure measurement during general anesthesia in children: A randomized controlled trial. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2021 Apr-Jun;37(2):226-230.
Soni P, Punj J. Ultrasound-Guided Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Injection: A Narrative Review. Asian Spine J. 2021 Apr;15(2):261-270.
Nisa N, Hussain I, Punj J, Parthiban M, Narasimhan P. Dilemmas in a parturient with intracranial meningioma with raised intracranial pressure and difficult airway for cesarean section. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2020;36(1):133–135.
Sundaram S, Punj J. Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Landmark and Ultrasound-Guided Glossopharyngeal Nerve in Eagle Syndrome [published online ahead of print, 2020 Mar 13]. Pain Med. 2020;pnz370.
Punj J, Marada S. Ultrasound lumbar sympathetic block: Out of plane approach with insulated stimulation needle - Case series of three patients. Indian J Anaesth. 2020;64(2):148–150.
Chowdhury AR, Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V, Sinha R, Bhoi D. Ultrasound is a reliable and faster tool for confirmation of endotracheal intubation compared to chest auscultation and capnography when performed by novice anaesthesia residents - A prospective controlled clinical trial. Saudi J Anaesth. 2020;14(1):15–21.
6. Successful anaesthesia management of a child with hunter syndrome for adenotonsillectomy. Punj J, Kaler P, Ankalagi B, Prasad A, Sinha R, Sagar P. Intractable Rare Dis Res. 2019 Nov;8(4):286-288.
7. The tooth of the matter: Diastema as the rare cause of pilot tube obstruction of Proseal LMA!. Indian J Anaesth. 2019;63(3):239–240. Vasudevan B, Punj J, Pandey R.
8. Evaluation of performance of C-MAC® video laryngoscope Miller blade size zero for endotracheal intubation in preterm and ex-preterm infants: A retrospective analysis. Indian J Anaesth. 2019;63(4):284–288. Sinha R, Kanil Ranjith Kumar 1, Ram Kumar Kalaiyarasan 1, Puneet Khanna 1, Bikash Ranjan Ray 1, Ravinder Kumar Pandey 1, Jyotsna Punj 1, Vanlal Darlong
9. Comparison of the C-MAC video laryngoscope size 2 Macintosh blade with size 2 C-MAC D-Blade for laryngoscopy and endotracheal intubation in children with simulated cervical spine injury: A prospective randomized crossover study. Renu Sinha 1, Bikash Ranjan Ray 1, Ankur Sharma 1, Ravinder Kumar Pandey 1, Jyotsna Punj 1, Vanlalnghaka Darlong 1, Anjan Trikha . J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2019;35(4):509–514.
10. Effect of entropy-guided low-flow desflurane anaesthesia on laryngeal mask airway removal time in children undergoing elective ophthalmic surgery - A prospective, randomised, comparative study. Indian J Anaesth. 2019;63(6):485–490. Mishra S, Sinha R, Ray BR, Pandey RK, Darlong V, Punj J.
11. Ultrasound is a reliable and faster tool for confirmation of endotracheal intubation compared to chest auscultation and capnography when performed by novice anaesthesia residents - A prospective controlled clinical trial. Saudi J Anaesth. 2020;14(1):15–21. Chowdhury AR, Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V, Sinha R, Bhoi D.
12. Management of cyclical pelvic pain by multiple ultrasound-guided superior hypogastric plexus blocks in a rare case of Mayer- Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome - A case series of three blocks in a patient. Srivastava M, Punj J. Intractable Rare Dis Res. 2019 Nov;8(4):271-274.
13. Multiple bilateral ultrasound-guided stellate ganglion blocks to treat acute vasculitis in a recently diagnosed patient of systemic lupus erythematosus. Punj J. Indian J Anaesth. 2019 Oct;63(10):851-855.
14. Effect of varying time intervals between fentanyl and propofol administration on propofol requirement for induction of anaesthesia: Randomised controlled trial. Darlong V, Som A, Baidya DK, Pandey R, Punj J, Pande A. Indian J Anaesth. 2019 Oct;63(10):827-833.
15. Most Hemodynamically Stable Method for Change From High to Low Anesthesia Flow: A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing State Entropy, High Fresh Gas Flow for 10 Minutes, and 0.8 Ratio of End-Expired Agent Concentration to Inspired Agent Concentration. Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V. AANA J. 2019 Oct;87(5):390-394.
16. Regarding the paper published 'Ultrasound-guided lumbar transforaminal injection through interfacet approach'. Soni P, Punj J. Saudi J Anaesth. 2019 Oct-Dec;13(4):398-399.
17. Addition of Fentanyl to Ropivacaine Infusion in Continuous Thoracic Paravertebral Infusion Does Not Improve Its Analgesic Effect Following Modified Radical Mastectomy: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Pushparajan HK, Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V, Srivastava A, Batra RK, Bhan A. AANA J. 2017 Oct;85(5):352-356.
18. Effect of entropy-guided low-flow desflurane anaesthesia on laryngeal mask airway removal time in children undergoing elective ophthalmic surgery - A prospective, randomised, comparative study. Mishra S, Sinha R, Ray BR, Pandey RK, Darlong V, Punj J. Indian J Anaesth. 2019 Jun;63(6):485-490.
19. Evaluation of performance of C-MAC® video laryngoscope Miller blade size zero for endotracheal intubation in preterm and ex-preterm infants: A retrospective analysis. Sinha R, Kumar KR, Kalaiyarasan RK, Khanna P, Ray BR, Pandey RK, Punj J, Darlong V. Indian J Anaesth. 2019 Apr;63(4):284-288.
20. Pectoral nerve blocks to improve analgesia after breast cancer surgery: A prospective, randomized and controlled trial.M N, Pandey RK, Sharma A, Darlong V, Punj J, Sinha R, Singh PM, Hamshi N, Garg R, Chandralekha C, Srivastava A. J Clin Anesth. 2018 Mar;45:12-17.
21. Earlier Endotracheal Intubation by Entropy Guidance Versus Neuromuscular Monitoring. Arch Neurosci. In Press(In Press):. Published online 2019 April 30. Jyotsna Punj ,Pallavi Misra,Ravindra Pandey,Vanlal Darlong
22. Split nasopharyngeal airway as a conduit for oral fiber-optic intubation in a case of difficult airway. Pandey RK, Baruah U, Swetha S, Batra M, Punj J, Darlong V. Saudi J Anaesth. 2018 Jan-Mar;12(1):165-167.
23. Pectoral nerve blocks to improve analgesia after breast cancer surgery: A prospective, randomized and controlled trial. M N, Pandey RK, Sharma A, Darlong V, Punj J, Sinha R, Singh PM, Hamshi N, Garg R, Chandralekha C, Srivastava A.J Clin Anesth. 2018 Mar;45:12-17.
24. Is perioperative administration of 5% dextrose effective in reducing the incidence of PONV in laparoscopic cholecystectomy?: A randomized control trial. Mishra A, Pandey RK, Sharma A, Darlong V, Punj J, Goswami D, Sinha R, Rewari V, Chandralekha C, Bansal VK. J Clin Anesth. 2017 Aug;40:7-10.
25. Posterior cerebral stroke: An unusual cause of postoperative bilateral sensorineural hearing loss after laparoscopic surgery. Punj J, Nagaraj, Divya, Preetam P, Darlong V, Pandey R. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2016 Oct-Dec;32(4):528-530.
26. Comparison of the Success of Two Techniques for the Endotracheal Intubation with C-MAC Video Laryngoscope Miller Blade in Children: A Prospective Randomized Study. Sinha R, Sharma A, Ray BR, Kumar Pandey R, Darlong V, Punj J, Chandralekha C, Upadhyay AD.Anesthesiol Res Pract. 2016;2016:4196813.
27. Bilateral congenital alveolar synechiae-a rare cause of trismus. Panda S, Sikka K, Punj J, Sharma SC.Maxillofac Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016 Feb 19;38(1):8.
28. Anesthetic management of parturient with thoracic kyphoscoliosis, malaria and acute respiratory distress syndrome for urgent cesarean section. Pandey RK, Batra MM, Darlong V, Garg R, Punj J, Kumar S. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2015 Oct-Dec;31(4):558-9.
29. Evaluation of glottic view through Air-Q Intubating Laryngeal Airway in the supine and lateral position and assessing it as a conduit for blind endotracheal intubation in children in the supine position.Pandey RK, Subramanium RK, Darlong V, Lekha C, Garg R, Punj J, Rewari V, Bajpai M. Paediatr Anaesth. 2015 Dec;25(12):1241-7.
30. Evaluation of minimal dose of atracurium for cataract surgery in children: A prospective randomized double-blind study. Darlong V, Garg R, Pandey R, Khokhar S, Chandralekha, Sinha R, Punj J, Sinha R. Saudi J Anaesth. 2015 Jul-Sep;9(3):283-8.
31. Comparison of air-Q and Ambu Aura-i for controlled ventilation in infants: a randomized controlled trial. Darlong V, Biyani G, Baidya DK, Pandey R, Chandralekha, Punj J, Upadhyay AD. Paediatr Anaesth. 2015 Aug;25(8):795-800.
32. Perioperative concerns in a beta-ketothiolase-deficient child.Pandey R, Singh PM, Garg R, Darlong V, Punj J. J Anesth. 2015 Aug;29(4):647.
33. Air-Q blocker: A novel supraglottic airway device for patients with difficult airway and risk of aspiration. Darlong V, Biyani G, Baidya DK, Pandey R, Punj J. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2014 Oct;30(4):589-90.
34. Comparison of subarachnoid block with bupivacaine and bupivacaine with fentanyl on entropy and sedation: A prospective randomized double-blind study.Varma P, Darlong V, Pandey R, Garg R, Chandralekha, Punj J.J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2014 Oct;30(4):543-9.
35. Perioperative complications of cochlear implant surgery in children.Darlong V, Khanna P, Baidya DK, Chandralekha, Pandey R, Punj J, Kumar R, Sikka K.J Anesth. 2015 Feb;29(1):126-30.
36. Comparison of performance and efficacy of air-Q intubating laryngeal airway and flexible laryngeal mask airway in anesthetized and paralyzed infants and children.Darlong V, Biyani G, Pandey R, Baidya DK, Punj Ca.Paediatr Anaesth. 2014 Oct;24(10):1066-71.
37. Spontaneous ventilation and not controlled ventilation for removal of foreign body when present in both bronchi in a child.Punj J, Nagaraj G, Sethi D.J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2014 Jan;30(1):119-21.
38. Are we responsible for the dizzy operating surgeon?Punj J, Darlong V, Pandey R.Saudi J Anaesth. 2013 Jul;7(3):357-8
39. Spinal anaesthesia for pelvic surgery: low concentrations of lignocaine and bupivacaine are effective with less adverse events.Punj J, Khan RM.Middle East J Anaesthesiol. 2013 Feb;22(1):71-7.
40. Milky urine! A cause for concern?Punj J, Anand R, Darlong V, Pandey R.Indian J Anaesth. 2013 Jan;57(1):87-8.
41. Acute abdomen in a young girl with factor XIII deficiency: Perianesthetic issues.Punj J, Chakravarthy C, Sivakumar P.J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2013 Jan;29(1):136-8.
42. Perioperative concerns in patients with tumor-induced osteomalacia for surgical excision of tumor.Pandey R, Agarwal A, Darlong V, Garg R, Punj J.Ann Saudi Med. 2012 Nov-Dec;32(6):656-8
43. Hemodynamic changes during robotic radical prostatectomy.Darlong V, Kunhabdulla NP, Pandey R, Chandralekha, Punj J, Garg R, Kumar R.Saudi J Anaesth. 2012 Jul;6(3):213-8.
44. Emergency cesarean delivery in primigravida with portal hypertension, esophageal varices, and preeclampsia.Khanna P, Garg R, Roy K, Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V.AANA J. 2012 Oct;80(5):379-84.
45. Role of splenic artery partial embolization in a patient with portal hypertension and pancytopenia undergoing hysterectomy under anesthesia.Pandey R, Garg R, Darlong V, Punj J, Kumar A.AANA J. 2012 Apr;80(2):96-8.
46. Leak in circuit: An unusual cause!Punj J, Batra M, Darlong V, Pandey R.J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2012 Jan;28(1):133-4.
47. Perioperative concerns of recurrent urinary bladder phaeochromocytoma with skeletal metastasis.Darlong V, Pandey R, Garg R, Kumar S, Punj J.Singapore Med J. 2012 Feb;53(2):e40-1.
48. Recurrent seizures in pregnancy-epilepsy or eclampsia: a diagnostic dilemma? A case report.Pandey R, Garg R, Darlong V, Punj J, Khanna P.AANA J. 2011 Oct;79(5):388-90.
49. Low- versus high-dose combination of midazolam-ketamine for oral premedication in children for ophthalmologic surgeries.Darlong V, Shende D, Singh M, Garg R, Pandey R, Punj J.Singapore Med J. 2011 Jul;52(7):512-6. Erratum in: Singapore Med J. 2011 Sep;52(9):704.
50. Perioperative atrial fibrillation in five patients - role of anxiety.Garg R, Punj J, Gupta P, Darlong V, Pandey R.J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol. 2011 Jan;27(1):135-7.
51. Delayed recovery due to exaggerated acid, base and electrolyte imbalance in prolonged laparoscopic repair of diaphragmatic hernia.Garg R, Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V.Saudi J Anaesth. 2011 Jan;5(1):79-81. doi: 10.4103/1658-354X.76477.
52. Unpredicted neurological complications after robotic laparoscopic radical cystectomy and ileal conduit formation in steep trendelenburg position: two case reports.Pandey R, Garg R, Darlong V, Punj J, Chandralekha, Kumar A.Acta Anaesthesiol Belg. 2010;61(3):163-6.
53. Lowe's syndrome with Fanconi syndrome for ocular surgery: perioperative anesthetic considerations.Pandey R, Garg R, Chakravarty C, Darlong V, Punj J, Chandralekha.J Clin Anesth. 2010 Dec;22(8):635-7.
54. Development of pneumomediastinum following blunt dissection of esophagus in mediastinum for transhiatal esophagectomy.Punj J, Narang D, Pandey R, Darlong V.Acta Anaesthesiol Taiwan. 2010 Jun;48(2):107-8.
55. Peters' anomaly - anaesthetic management.M S, V D, Punj J, Pandey R.Indian J Anaesth. 2009 Aug;53(4):501-3.
56. Prolonged apnea after small single dose of intravenous tramadol.Pandey R, Elakkumanan LB, Garg R, Gupta P, Darlong V, Punj J.AANA J. 2010 Apr;78(2):110-2.
57. Toe gangrene in an infant subsequent to application of adult-type pulse oximeter probe for 10 min.Punj J, Jaryal A, Mahalingam S, Mukundan C, Pandey R, Darlong V, Chandralekha.J Anesth. 2010 Aug;24(4):630-2.
58. Perianesthetic management of the first robotic partial cystectomy in bladder pheochromocytoma. A case report.Pandey R, Garg R, Roy K, Darlong V, Punj J, Kumar A.Minerva Anestesiol. 2010 Apr;76(4):294-7.
59. Robot-assisted thoracoscopic thymectomy: perianaesthetic concerns.Pandey R, Garg R, Chandralekha, Darlong V, Punj J, Sinha R, Jyoti B, Mukundan C, Elakkumanan LB.Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2010 May;27(5):473-7.
60. Eisenmenger's syndrome in pregnancy: use of Proseal laryngeal mask airway (PLMA) and epidural analgesia for elective cesarean section.Pandey R, Garg R, Nath MP, Rajan S, Punj J, Darlong V, Chandralekha.Acta Anaesthesiol Taiwan. 2009 Dec;47(4):204-7.
61. Passage of peritoneal fluid into lumbar epidural catheter during pelvic exenteration.Punj J, Mukundan C, Pandey R, Darlong V.Acta Anaesthesiol Belg. 2009;60(3):199-202.
62. Congenital erythropoietic porphyria: anesthetic implications.Kumar M, Bose S, Darlong V, Punj J.J Anesth. 2009;23(4):569-71.
63. Sub-tenon block and laryngeal mask for anesthesia in a child with isolated pulmonary stenosis undergoing squint surgery.Garg R, Darlong V, Pandey R, Punj J.Acta Anaesthesiol Taiwan. 2009 Sep;47(3):156-7.
64. Radial artery cannulation after failed first attempt--a case report.Pandey R, Punj J, Darlong V.Middle East J Anaesthesiol. 2009 Feb;20(1):129-30. No abstract available.
65. Ultrasound characteristics of spread during infraclavicular plexus block.Punj J, Joshi A, Darlong V, Pandey R.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2009 Jan-Feb;34(1):73. doi: 10.1097/AAP.0b013e3181933f50. No abstract available.
66. Sensorineural hearing loss after general anaesthesia: 52 cases reported until now!Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V.Anaesthesia. 2009 Feb;64(2):226.
67. Case report: Airway management of a patient with popping pedunculated subglottic laryngeal polyp.Pandey R, Garg R, Kumar A, Darlong V, Punj J, Singh SA.Acta Anaesthesiol Belg. 2009;60(4):251-3.
68. Vaccination and urgent surgery in children: anesthetic concerns.Pandey R, Garg R, Chandralekha C, Darlong V, Punj J.Acta Anaesthesiol Taiwan. 2008 Dec;46(4):199-200.
69. Thirty-five Franklin size double lumen tube may not be suitable for tall patients.Punj J, Darlong V, Pandey R, Chandralekha.Anesth Analg. 2008 Dec;107(6):2092;
70. Brachial plexus injury after robotic-assisted thoracoscopic thymectomy.Pandey R, Elakkumanan LB, Garg R, Jyoti B, Mukund C, Chandralekha, Punj J, Vanlal D.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2009 Aug;23(4):584-6.
71. Anesthetic management of thoracic type of complete ectopia cordis.Pandey R, Garg R, Darlong V, Punj J, Kumar A, Arora MK, Shende D.Paediatr Anaesth. 2008 Nov;18(11):1137-9.
72. An atypical presentation of fentanyl rigidity following administration of low dose fentanyl in a child during intraoperative period.Elakkumanan LB, Punj J, Talwar P, Rajaraman P, Pandey R, Darlong V.Paediatr Anaesth. 2008 Nov;18(11):1115-7.
73. Malignant hyperthermia--who should be tested?Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2008 Sep;52(8):1167.
74. In reply to the letter to the editor 'What to do if the endotracheal tube will not pass through the nasal passage during fiberoptic nasotracheal intubation'.Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2008 Oct;52(9):1303.
75. Oral submucous fibrosis and restricted mouth opening.Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V.
76. Anaesthesia. 2008 Oct;63(10):1148.
77. Paradoxical vocal cord motion - another cause to differentiate from laryngospasm.Punj J, Darlong V, Pandey R.Paediatr Anaesth. 2008 Oct;18(10):979-80.
78. Another drug ampoule mishap---regional problem and global concern.Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V.Acta Anaesthesiol Taiwan. 2008 Sep;46(3):146-7.
79. Perianesthetic management of generalized congenital cutis laxa syndrome associated with pulmonary stenosis undergoing inguinal hernia repair.Pandey R, Garg R, Manikandan R, Punj J, Darlong V, Singh SA.Paediatr Anaesth. 2008 Sep;18(9):907-9.
80. Herbal intake: undiagnosed hypothyroidism leading to postoperative refractory circulatory collapse--a case report.Punj J, Arora MK.Middle East J Anaesthesiol. 2008 Jun;19(5):1169-77.
81. A stitch in time saves nine.Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V.Acta Anaesthesiol Taiwan. 2008 Jun;46(2):95.
82. Use of saline infusion instead of gel for ultrasound-guided (USG) central venous cannulation.Sinha R, Punj J, Pandey R.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2008 May;52(5):721. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2008
83. One should avoid central venous cannulation on the same side as a functioning forearm arteriovenous haemodialysis fistula.Pandey R, Punj J, Darlong V.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2008 Mar;52(3):450-1.
84.Successful spinal blockade in a parturient with myotonia congenita.Punj J, Pandey R, Darlong V. Int J Obstet Anesth. 2007 Oct;16(4):388-9; author reply 389. Epub 2007 Aug 10. No abstract available.
85. Management of a grade I laryngotracheal cleft in a 4-month-old child with congenital lobar emphysema and severe pulmonary hypertension.Punj J, Pandey R, Singh B, Darlong V.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2007 Aug;51(7):958-60.
86. Propofol for pediatric radiotherapy.Punj J, Bhatnagar S, Saxena A, Mishra S, Kannan TR, Panigrahi M, Pandey V.Indian J Pediatr. 2002 Jun;69(6):495-9.
87. Tramadol for postoperative shivering: a double-blind comparison with pethidine.Bhatnagar S, Saxena A, Kannan TR, Punj J, Panigrahi M, Mishra S.Anaesth Intensive Care. 2001 Apr;29(2):149-54.