Engineering Services Department
The Engineering Department provides a wide range of services and supports a variety of end users; operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Services offered include, but are not limited to, the operation and maintenance of air conditioning, electrical systems and buildings/ facilities, telephone services, fire safety as well as landscaping. It works closely with other departments within the hospital (e.g., electronics, infection control, environmental safety and nurse administration) and with other hospitals in the region to deliver high standards of service.
Scope of services:
· Operation and maintenance of utility plants/ building services equipment in Hospital
· Maintenance of building structures and facilities
· Engineering support to Hospital Administration
· Facility alteration, renovation/ upgrading and new works.
The mission of Engineering Services Department is to provide uninterrupted operation of the vital utilities of the organization. ensuring reliable operation of utilities through effective and efficient operation & maintenance of facilities.
Engineering department is currently headed by Er. M. Rastogi, Superintending Engineer and is associated by Four Executive Engineers of various disciplines.
Along with regular departmental staff; Engineering Services Department is duly supported by outsourced staff to provide and maintain the services. The other details can be seen as per the sub links attached.
· Miscellaneous I ===è (A) For Tender procedures visit our website :www.tenderwizard.com/AIIMS
I ===I ===I ===I ===I ===è (B) Competed / In progress and upcoming projects: View
- About Us
- Departments & Centers
- Press Release
- AIIMS Diamond Jubilee Celebration
- DR. M.C.MISRA, DIRECTOR AIIMS
- The National Cancer insttitute(PIB)
- THE NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE
- DR V. RAMALINGASWAMI
- AIIMS GOES DIGITAL(P.I.B)
- THE JOURNEYS OF AIIMSONIANS
- THE JOURNEYS OF AIIMSONIANS (PIB)
- Rajkumari Amrit Kaur (P.I.B.)
- An Ode to AIIMS-2016
- Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
- Photo Gallery
- AIIMS Act 1956-The Parliament Debate
- The First Digital Revolution in Health Care
- Awards & Honours
- Quality Improvement
- Digital AIIMS
- Resident's Corner
- Academic Section