ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110 029
F.No.13-2/2008 - Acad.I Dated : 2.12.2008
Subject : Recruitment to the posts of Senior Residents / SeniorDemonstrators on adhoc basis for the tenure period as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme at the AIIMS, New Delhi.
Applications with complete bio-data for the tenure period, as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, in the prescribed format, as available on the internet – www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu . are invited from Indian Citizens for the selection to the following posts of Senior Residents/Demonstrators which will become available between 01.01.2009 to 30.06.2009. The applications may be sent to the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi-110 029, latest by (26.12.2008)along with its enclosures viz. DOB, MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS/Ph.D/Diploma and Cast Certificate if any. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
1) Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators(including Non Academic Senior Residents those in superspecialties departments) (Medical) – A Postgraduate Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute.
2) Senior Demonstrator (Non-Medical) - Ph.D. in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute.
3) For Anatomy, Biochemistry,Physiology and Medical Physics (IRCH & Radiotherapy) both medical and non-medical candidates will be considered for the post of Senior Demonstrators.
4) Qualifications for the post of Laboratory Medicine
MD in Laboratory Medicine/Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry from a recognized University/Institute.
5) The candidates who have qualified their P.G/Diploma/Ph.D. exam. by (26.12.2008), are eligible to apply provided they complete their tenure of Junior Resident by 30.01.2009.
6) The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital/ Institutions are required to submit their application through proper channel. The candidates will not be permitted for Examination /Interview if their applications are not routed through proper channel.
1) SeniorResident/Demonstrator(Medical):Rs.18750/-+Rs.6600/-GP plus NPA and other usual allowances.
2) Senior Demonstrator (Non Medical) : Rs.16740/- +Rs.5400/- GP plus other usual allowances.
UPPER AGE LIMIT AS ON (26.12.2008): Senior Residents and Senior Demonstrator 33 years, relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates upto a maximum period of three years.
RESERVATION : Reservation will be provided in the above posts in accordance with law. The appointment made pursuant to this advertisement shall be tentative and subject to further orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No.5119/02 & High Court Civil writ petition No. 4/07. The reservation will be provided on Post Based Roster according to the Rules of the Govt. of India.
APPLICATION FEE : The application fee for Gen. and OBC Candidate will be Rs.1000/- and that for SC/ST category will be Rs.800/- by demand draft only, in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
a) Department once joined will not be allowed change/shifting.
b) A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned (total marks 80) will be conducted for eligible Candidate on 25.01.2009(Sunday) in Delhi only. The exact time and place will be intimated in due course of time through admit card.
c) Candidates who get 50% marks or more in the written examination will be eligible for consideration for the Interview(20 marks).The total number of candidates called for the interview will be maximum of three times the number of seats available in the respective category.
d) The result of the written examination will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Examination Section at AIIMS on 27.01.2009. The Interview will be held on 28.01.2009 , 29.01.2009 and 30.01.2009 at 9.30 A.M. onwards. The Candidates are required to bring their original certificates for Verification before they are allowed to appear for interview.
e) The Interview will carry 20 marks to be based on Clinical evaluation/Laboratory testing. There is no cut off mark for the interview.
f) The merit list(s) for SC/ST/OBC/UR shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and interview.
g) After filling of available posts all remaining candidates shall be kept in the waiting list i.e. valid till 30 June, 2009. The Posts if becomes available due to resignation or not joined by the Selected Candidates or any other reasons will be offered to the Candidates from the waiting list according to their merit and category. They must leave two phone numbers and email / fax no. with Academic Section for faster communication.
h) If there is any error by inadvertently then the same will be ractified in the next session.
i) The Counseling in respect of above groups only will be held on 31.01.2009 at 12.00 noon in the Conference Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi.