ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110 029
F.No.13-1/2007 (July) - Acad.I Dated : 22.05.2007
Recruitment to the posts of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators on
adhoc basis for
Applications with complete bio-data for the tenure period, as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, in the prescribed format, as available on the internet – www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu. are invited from Indian Citizens for the selection to the following posts of Senior Residents/Demonstrators which will become available between 01.07.2007 and 31.12.2007. The applications may be sent to the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi-110029, latest by (10.06.2007)along with its enclosures viz. DOB, MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS/Ph.D/Diploma and Cast Certificate if any. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
1) Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators (Medical) – A Postgraduate Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute.
2) Senior Demonstrator (Non-Medical) - Ph.D. in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute.
3) Senior Demonstrator Medical Physics (Radiotherapy) (Non-Medical) -M.Sc. Medical Physics or M.Sc. Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics and with one year experience.
4) For Anatomy, Bio-Physics, Pharmacology and Medical Physics both medical and non-medical candidates will be considered for the post of Senior Demonstrators.
5) Qualifications for the post of Laboratory Medicine
MD in Laboratory Medicine/Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry from a recognized University/Institute.
6) The candidates who have qualified their P.G/Diploma/Ph.D. exam. By (30.06.2007), will only be eligible to appear for written MCQs Examination followed by departmental assessment. The candidates are also required to complete their tenure of JR by (30.06.2007).
candidates who are in service are required to submit their
application through proper channel. The
1) Senior Resident/Demonstrator (Medical): Rs.10940-11295-11650/- inclusive NPA
2) Senior Demonstrator (Non Medical) : Rs.9000-275-9550/-
3) Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics (Radiotherapy) (Non Medical) : Rs. 6500-6700-6900/-
UPPER AGE LIMIT AS ON (10.06.2007): Senior Residents and Senior Demonstrator 33 years, relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates upto a maximum period of three years.
RESERVATION : Reservation will be provided in the above posts in accordance with law. The appointment made pursuant to this advertisement shall be tentative and subject to further orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No.5119/02 & High Court Civil writ petition No. 4/07. The reservation will be made on floating basis i.e. where the candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC category is found suitable and selected, that post will be treated as reserved for SC/ST/OBC.
APPLICATION FEE : The application fee for Gen. and OBC Candidate will be Rs.500/- and that for SC/ST category will be Rs.400/- by demand draft only, in favour of Director, AIIMS.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
a) The candidates can give their choice of discipline in the application form as per grouping given below:
vacancies will be filled as per the choice of preference given in
application form. Department once
b) A written
Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned (total marks
100) will be conducted for
The result of the written examination will be displayed on the
notice board of the Examination Section at
who get 50% marks or more in the written examination will be
eligible for consideration for the
departmental assessment will carry 100 marks to be based on Clinical
combined (written MCQs test as well as department
assessment marks) merit list will be
selection will be made on merit basis after preparing the
combined merit list (written MCQ test as well