Companies / Academic institutions / IT organizations interested in presentation of their product / methodologies, academia, Students research or researchers interested in holding of tutorials/workshop are also invited. Papers describing new methods and technologies, advanced prototypes, system tools & technical and general survey papers indicating future directions are also encouraged.
The participants can submit papers in all areas related to Medical Informatics and particularly work focusing on bridging the gap between theory and practice. The conferences welcomes papers from all participants. Topics of interest include BUT are not limited to:
1. HOSPITAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
2. HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS.
3. ELECTRONIC PATIENT RECORD.
4. KNOWLEDGE BASED EXPERT SYSTEMS IN HEALTH CARE.
6. NURSING INFORMATICS.
7. BIOSTATISTICS, DATAMINING AND ITS APPLICATIONS IN HEALTHCARE
8. CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS(CDSS).
9. NEUROCOMPUTERS AND ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS.
10. MEDICAL IMAGING AND PACS.
11. ECOMMERCE IN HEALTHCARE.
12. ONLINE MEDICAL APPLICATIONS.
13. ROBOTICS AND VIRTUAL REALITY.
14. SOCIO ECONOMIC ISSUES IN MED INFORMATICS.
15. MED INFORMATICS – IMPACT ON INDIA.
16. BIO INFORMATICS.
17. SCOPE OF MED INFORMATICS AND EDUCATION IN FUTURE.
18. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN MEDICINE