INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Subject: Applications for the Selection of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) at AIIMS.
The Junior Resident (Non-Academic) is available in the following departments upto 31st December, 2008
The Application Form can be obtained from Academic Section from 10.00AM to 4.00 PM on all working days from 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon on Saturdays and the form along with criteria can be downloaded from the Institute web sites www.aiims.edu and www.aiims.ac.in
The complete application in all respect should reach to the
undersigned latest by 21.06.2008
and the Interview for the same will be held on 27.06.2008.
eligibility conditions and the procedure for filling up the vacancy
is as under:-
1) The Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be provided first to the Institute Graduates. They will be given choice of subject based on their aggregate marks in the I, II and final Professional examinations. The preference to AIIMS Graduates will be only for 1 year after graduation. In case any vacancy is left over after all AIIMS Graduates (those who have applied) are accommodated then outside graduates will be considered. AIIMS Graduates applying for 3rd time will be considered at par with candidates in general merit list., ordinarily two but not more than three terms for J/R (Non-Academic) will be allowed..
2) a) The candidate will be selected on the basis of Percentage of marks obtained in the Preceding AIIMS P.G.Entrance Examination and/or aggregate percentage of marks obtained in MBBS.
b) Priority will be given to those who are applying for the first time
c) The list of selected candidates will consist of 10 times of the No.of available seats at the time of advertisement.
d) When the waiting list will be exhausted to ¾ of the total selected lists than, a fresh advertisement will be issued by the Academic Section as per the above guidelines.
3) The candidates should not have graduated earlier than two years (i.e. 30.06.2006) before the start of First Year Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
4) Those candidates who have already done 2 terms of First Year Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in army services Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to First Year Junior Residency (Non-Academic). This rule is not applicable to Institute Graduates
5) The reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be as per rules. In case the candidate from these categories are not available the post will be filled from General Candidates as the rules applicable for AIIMS P.G. Courses.
6) Those who joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence shall not be eligible to be considered.
Telephone No: 26594832