ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110 029
F.No.13-1/2008 - Acad.I Dated : 07.06.2008
Subject : Recruitment to the posts of Senior Residents / SeniorDemonstrators on adhoc basis for the tenure period as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme at the AIIMS, New Delhi.
Applications with complete bio-data for the tenure period, as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, in the prescribed format, as available on the internet – www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu. are invited from Indian Citizens for the selection to the following posts of Senior Residents/Demonstrators which will become available between 01.01.2008 and 31.12.2008. The applications may be sent to the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi-110 029, latest by (30.06.2008) along with its enclosures viz. DOB, MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS/Ph.D/Diploma and Cast Certificate if any. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
1) Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators(including Non Academic Senior Residents those in superspecialties departments) (Medical) – A Postgraduate Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute.
2) Senior Demonstrator (Non-Medical) - Ph.D. in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute.
3) Senior Demonstrator Medical Physics (Radiotherapy) (Non-Medical) -M.Sc. Medical Physics or M.Sc. Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics and with one year experience.
4) For Anatomy, Bio-Physics, Pharmacology and Medical Physics both medical and non-medical candidates will be considered for the post of Senior Demonstrators.
5) Qualifications for the post of Laboratory Medicine
MD in Laboratory Medicine/Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry from a recognized University/Institute.
6) The candidates who have qualified their P.G/Diploma/Ph.D. exam. by (30.06.2008), are eligible to apply provided they complete their tenure of Junior Resident by 30.06.2008.
7) The candidates who are in service are required to submit their application through proper channel. The candidates will not be permitted for Examination /Interview if their applications are not routed through proper channel.
1) SeniorResident/Demonstrator(Medical):Rs.10940-11295-11650/-inclusive NPA
2) Senior Demonstrator (Non Medical) : Rs.9000-275-9550/-
3) Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics (Radiotherapy) (Non Medical) : Rs.6500-6700-6900/-
UPPER AGE LIMIT AS ON (30.06.2008): Senior Residents and Senior Demonstrator 33 years, relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates upto a maximum period of three years.
RESERVATION : Reservation will be provided in the above posts in accordance with law. The appointment made pursuant to this advertisement shall be tentative and subject to further orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No.5119/02 & High Court Civil writ petition No. 4/07. The reservation will be provided on post based roster as approved by the Competent Authority.
APPLICATION FEE : The application fee for Gen. and OBC Candidate will be Rs.500/- and that for SC/ST category will be Rs.400/- by demand draft only, in favour of Director, AIIMS.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
a) The candidates can give their choice of discipline in the application form as per grouping given below :
The vacancies will be filled as per the choice of preference given in application form. Department once joined will not be allowed change/shifting.
b) A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned (total marks 80) will be conducted for eligible Candidate on 20.07.2008(Sunday) in Delhi only. The exact time and place will be intimated in due course of time through admit card.
c) Candidates who get 50% marks or more in the written examination will be eligible for consideration for the Interview. The total number of candidates called for the interview will be maximum of three times the number of seats available in the respective category including general.
d) The result of the written examination will be displayed on the notice board of the Examination Section at AIIMS on 23.07.2008. The Interview will be held on 24.07.2008 , 25.07.2008 and 26.07.2008.
e) The Interview will carry 20 marks to be based on Clinical evaluation/Laboratory testing. There is no cut off mark for the interview.
f) The merit list(s) for SC/ST/OBC/Gen shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and interview.
g) The selection will be made on merit list for all the posts in the group concerned and will be displayed on Notice Board of the Examination Section as well as on the website of AIIMS.
h) After filling of available posts all remaining candidates shall be kept in the waiting list that is valid till 30 December,2008. They must leave two phone numbers and email / fax no. with Academic Section for faster communication.